Certified Professional Florist Program
COLORADO CERTIFIED FLORIST CODE OF ETHICS
Upon becoming a Colorado Certified Florist you will be required to uphold the standards which are reflected in the Code of Ethics.
As a Colorado Certified Florist I pledge to represent myself, and the industry in a professional manner.
• I will promote positive awareness about the floral industry.
• I will provide high quality floral products and services to the consumer.
• I will accurately and honestly represent products and services in reference to quality, quantity, and origin of material.
• I will confront issues fairly and promptly.
• I will work towards open communication and cooperation within the industry.
• I will honor my contracts and obligations both in and out of the industry.
• I will encourage education about the floral industry to students, as well as the general public.
• I will give only positive, constructive, guidance to those interested in industry education.